Saturday, April 22, 2006

Virgin Atlantic Reveals How Web Analytics Is Used To Restructure Its Marketing Campaigns At The Emetrics Summit 2006

Target Marketing, offering strategic Internet marketing consulting, today announced that Patrick Odey, Virgin Atlantic’s Web Site Manager, will be a key speaker at this year’s Emetrics Summit in London (www.emetrics.org).
The Emetrics Summit is the premiere global event and executive forum for the web analytics industry. Patrick will use the Virgin Atlantic model to show how upgrading their web analytics brought about not only a wealth of new information but also a new way of working on campaigns and user testing. Patrick said, “ Virgin now has a much wider range of users looking at web analytics to make better decisions. I will show how we get the business owners to own the web data as well.”

Emetrics Summit 2006 will be held at the Radisson SAS Portman Hotel, London, on 3-5 May.

Jim Sterne, President of Target Marketing, said, “We'll be looking at the big picture for web analytics at this year’s Emetrics Summit– what you could and should be measuring, and how, and also the value web analytics delivers to the entire business, not just the online operation. Then, we’ll go beyond the nuts and bolts to where it gets really interesting. We’ll be looking at how web analytics goes beyond why people come to your site only once and don’t return, getting the balance right between an information rich site and one that sells products and how to integrate with your offline campaign.” Sterne added, “Practical value from web analytics, understanding your customers and what you’re measuring as well as its critical importance to online and offline marketing and sales is the focus of this year’s Emetrics Summit.”

Industry-leading analysts will spearhead the event, including web analytics professionals from the following consulting and large corporates:

Tim Boughton, Holiday-Rentals
Dr. Dave Chaffey, Marketing Insights
Patricia Gildea, npower
Andrew Hall, Cricinfo
Nick Hill, O2
Avinash Kaushik, Intuit
Neil Mason, Applied Insights Consulting
Patrick Odey, Virgin Atlantic Airways

18 Comments:

Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Check this out for FREE...

This opportunity says:

"Your Ad" Will Be Instantly Displayed on Thousands of Websites and Read By Over 10 Million People Per Week For FREE, and It Only Takes 60 Seconds To Get Started!

To find out more visit: online home business opportunity site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and online home business opportunity related stuff.

7:23 PM

 
Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Everything is funny when you are making money. Are you laughing or crying? Click here: LIFETIME INCOME

7:28 PM

 
Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! You really are very talented and deserve an honest compliment, congradulations! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a network marketing site/blog. It successfully covers network marketing related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott.

5:53 AM

 
Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Hello my dear internet friends! I have some very exiting news. A lot of you know me pretty well now and have helped me a lot. I sincerely appreciate you and I want to do the same for you. Please take a moment to check out this excellent opportunity. I am so very proud to be a part of this business, I just don't have the space I need here to fully express my gratitude and I know you will feel the same way I do. You can even try it out at no charge. Take some time to explore and learn what could be one of the most significant aspects in your life. You will not be wasting your time and I will be honored for you to be my guest. You will love this... Please give me a chance to prove it to you. Click here: money making internet business It elegantly covers money making internet business related ideas and FREE information. Sincerely, Scott.

6:22 AM

 
Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

You may already know that basic sign up is free at traffic swarm. You can also upgrade to the Pro membership, Check this out: "New TrafficSwarm Pro Membership Delivers TWICE the traffic, Provides FREE Custom Products and MUCH More!"

"We Create the Products for you to sell...and YOU keep All The Money!"

To find out more visit: making money through the internet site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and making money through the internet related stuff.

6:33 AM

 
Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Hello I am the traffic man, zip, zip, zip. make a new resolution to get a flood of traffic to your website this year. Let me show you how to get FREE traffic to your site. Yes I said FREE, FREE, FREE!!! Don't delay.

To find out more, visit my net opportunities site. It successfully covers FREE information exposing FREE traffic and net opportunities related stuff. Don't forget - FREE, FREE, FREE. You have nothing to lose!

3:54 PM

 
Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Everything is funny when you are making money. Are you laughing or crying? Click here: LIFETIME INCOME

4:18 PM

 
Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

As a special token of my appreciation for all your kind help and the wonderful business you have sent my way---I want to give you a free gift.
It is called the "$25000.00 Idea". It will help you in all your endeavors.
Click here: FREE GIFT

4:28 PM

 
Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Hi my friends! I'm writing to you because I just came across a business that I think has great potential. It lets you save money on almost everything. Make money from almost everything, Including home loans- plus... help lower your taxes--best of all--it requires absolutely no investment. I thought you might be interested and like to check it out...

Here I have a internet marketing center site/blog. It successfully covers internet marketing center related stuff and almost everything else!

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott.

5:34 AM

 
Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

As a special token of my appreciation for all your kind help and the wonderful business you have sent my way---I want to give you a free gift.
It is called the "$25000.00 Idea". It will help you in all your endeavors.
Click here: FREE GIFT

6:14 AM

 
Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Dear friends, here is a really cool site that gives you a lot of FREE information that you can really use. Get FREE Daily and Weekly Foreign Exchange Outlook, Rates, Trends and Currency Shifts. Click here: FOREX

6:22 AM

 
Blogger Paul Adams said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
job portal
It covers job portal related subjects.
Have a great day!

4:53 PM

 
Blogger AnJaka said...

it sounds good, outsource is good for me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like some links of google:
outsource web design.

9:24 AM

 
Blogger your said...

phentermine nice :)

7:45 PM

 
Blogger Phil said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I really enjoyed your blog. If you are interested, please visit my website resources related site. Your site was benefit to me. Thanks! website resources http://videos4you.com/web_site_building.htm

12:44 PM

 
Blogger ryhr91 said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ppc search engine internet marketing site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

1:41 AM

 
Blogger ryhr91 said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a business home internet marketing opportunity site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

2:13 AM

 
Blogger manoj S said...




Thank you , Chris, I found this exercise highly interesting.







Web Design Offering Comprehensive

11:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home